Vegetable & Bean Quinoa Bites Recipe ReDux
Gluten-free Vegetable & Bean Quinoa Bites are packed with healthy protein and also fiber, making them the ideal centerpiece of your children’s lunchbox
This moment of the year is specifically crazy with the summer unwinding as well as obtaining the kids ready for college, as I make sure some you can associate. So I’ll confess, I totally lost track of the day as well as forgotten this month’s Recipe ReDux until the other day mid-day. I prepared to forego it altogether, yet I couldn’t miss this month’s motif, specifically when I talk a lot about what as well as the best ways to feed kids.
Veggie and Bean Quinoa Bites
Vegetable & Bean Quinoa Bites are packed with healthy protein from quinoa, chickpeas, eggs, and cheese as well as full of nutrients from a vibrant variety of vegetables! Store them in a closed container or freeze for a fast lunch or snack.
– 1 cup cooked quinoa
– 1 mug no-salt included chickpeas (if making use of low-sodium or salt-containing beans, drainpipe as well as rinse before making use of).
– 1/2 mug frozen wonderful peas.
– 1/2 cup diced tomatoes.
– 1/2 mug diced yellow peppers.
– 1/2 mug chopped fresh basil.
– 1 clove garlic, minced.
– 1 whole egg.
– 2 egg whites.
– 1 mug shredded cheese (I utilized a mix of mozzarella as well as cheddar).
– 1/4 tsp Kosher salt.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a big dish, incorporate all active ingredients from quinoa through the garlic.
3. In a small bowl, whisk with each other the egg and egg whites. Pour over quinoa mixture, including the cheese and also salt, and stir well to integrate.
4. Fill up each cup of a small muffin tin (24 matter) with around 1-1 1/2 tablespoons of quinoa-vegetable mixture. Cook for 30 minutes. Remove from the stove as well as allow amazing about 5 mins till fabulous adequate to handle. Then move quinoa bites to a wire rack to finish air conditioning.
DV: 15% calcium, 20% vitamin A, as well as 35% vitamin C each offering.
Serving Size: 4
attacks Calories: 160
Fat: 6 g Rested
Fat: 3.5 g Carbohydrates:
17 g Sugar: 2 g
Sodium: 219 mg
Fiber: 4 g
Protein: 9 g
Cholesterol: 15 mg.
Incoming search terms:
- vegetable quinoa bites