These Zucchini Chips are very easy to make and also are thin, crunchy, and also alluring! Did I mention they were healthy and balanced, too?
10 min Prep Time
2 hr Cook Time
2 hr, 10Total Time
1 big zucchini
2 tbsp. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 225 levels Fahrenheit. Line two large baking sheets (I made use of 2 17″ baking sheets) with silicon cooking floor coverings or parchment paper.
2. Cut your zucchini
3. Place the slices of zucchini on a piece of paper towels and take one more paper towel and sandwich the zucchini pieces and also continue them. These aids extract the fluid so it’ll cook a bit faster.
4. Align the zucchini pieces on the ready baking sheet tightly beside each other in a straight line, making sure not to overlap them.
5. In a small dish, put your olive oil in and also take a broad brush to brush the olive oil on each zucchini slice.
6. Sprinkle salt throughout the cooking sheet. Do NOT over-season, in fact, it’s better to make use of less salt at first because the slices will reduce; so if you over-season, it’ll be way too salty! You can always include later on.
7. Bake for 2+ hours until they begin to brownish as well as typically aren’t soaked and are crisp.
8. Allow cool before getting rid of and also offering.
9. Keep in an airtight container for no greater than 3 days.