These Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches are best for easy, grab-and-go morning meals. They reheat quickly and also easily in the microwave!
Today’s dish isn’t so much a recipe as an idea. A very excellent idea!
FRIDGE FREEZER MORNING MEAL SANDWICHES
– 6 big eggs
– Salt & pepper, to taste
– 6 English muffins
– 6 pieces sharp cheddar cheese
– 18 small pieces delicatessens pork
– Plastic wrap
1. Preheat stove to 350 degrees. Spray ramekins. Crack an egg right into each ramekin. Use a sharp blade to delicately pierce each yolk.
2. Cook the eggs 10-15 minutes, up until set. Slide eggs into ramekins and also fun slightly. Sprinkle with salt & pepper, if preferred.
3. At the same time, piece English muffins. Layer one piece of cheese on each English muffin, after that 3 slices of ham.
4. Last, layer on the egg and top of the English muffin.
5. Wrap in cling wrap as well as freeze.
6. To reheat, get rid of the sandwiches from the cling wrap and also wrap in a paper towel. Microwave for 1 min on 50% power. Turn sandwich over as well as the microwave for 1 even more min on routine power.