Easy BBQ Chicken Kebabs
- I can skip the questionable components in bottled barbecue sauce and make use of four pantry staples instead.
- It chefs under the broiler (or on the grill) in a snap.
- I can mix up a large batch of a snag and keep it in the cupboard for some dishes.
- I allow my kids to eat it right off the sticks (as well as serve it with various other portable sides like the ones over) so there are no tools to clean.
- It’s so easy it barely feels like food preparation– which is why it’s included in chapter 10, which is entitled “Frankly, I Just Do Not Feel Like It” (since often, I do not).
- 1 1/2 extra pounds chicken breast tenders (10 tenders).
- 4 teaspoons brownish sugar.
- 1 tbsp paprika.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper.
- Thread poultry tenders onto 10 (4 1/2- to 6-inch) skewers. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water HALF AN HOUR before grilling to prevent scorching.
- Combine paprika, brown sugar, salt, as well as black pepper in a dish; stir well, as well as scrub over tenderloins.
- Location skewers on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 8 mins on each side or up until done, turning skewers occasionally.