Morning meal Date Bread. On a stick
My kids don’t like dates, yet they had not a problem eating this Date/Nut bread!
Dates are an excellent resource for fruit. They have:
– A lot more antioxidants than apples, oranges, grapes, mangos, or cantaloupe.
– They are a great resource for fiber.
– They are normally fat-free, cholesterol complimentary and salt totally free.
– They promote good digestion!!
Considering that those are some wonderful needs to put dates in your kid’s diet plan, right here is a wonderful recipe!
DAY NUT BREAD DISH
– 1 1/2 mug boiling water
– 1 1/2 cup dates
Put boiling water over dates and also allow sit for 10 mins. Then add:
– 2 1/2 mugs whole wheat flour
– 1 mug cut pecans or walnuts.
In the different bowl:
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1 egg
– 2 tsp baking soda
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1 TBL melted butter
Combine date/flour mixture with sugar mixture and stir simply till every little thing is dampened. If there is something I have actually discovered in baking is not to over mix! Put batter right into 1 well-greased loaf frying pan. Bake date-bread kebabs at 350 for 50 to 60 minutes or till center is cooked.