DIY Freezer Oatmeal Cups are remarkable means to bring a little creativity to breakfast. However, every one of the (not-so) hard work is done ahead of time, as well as not when you are attempting to obtain everyone up as well as clothed and also fed and also outdoor. And now with Chex Gluten Free Oatmeal, it’s totally adjustable morning meal could be delighted in even by kids and family members who made use of to stay clear of oatmeal because it was hard to discover one that was gluten cost-free.
First, you require and an anxious helper or more …
And after that you reach work …
Once they are frozen, pop them from the tins as well as wrap ’em up. Then all you need to do is take out one or two of the frozen cups for each of the kids the night before, or perhaps that morning, cozy them up in the microwave, dash on some milk if you like. The morning meal is served, even on the busiest of early mornings!
And you understand exactly how I mentioned desiring summer season to last a little bit longer? One of my favored aspects of comprising these fridge freezer cups, as opposed to just formulating the oats every day or comprising packets with dried out fruit, nuts, seasonings or whatever else you could such as, is that I had the ability to conserve a little of the summer fruits I like– blueberries, cherries, peaches– so we can enjoy summertime flavors right into the start of fall.
Obtain the children in the kitchen to personalize their own nourishing and tasty, very easy and enjoyable make-ahead morning meal.
Dish type: Breakfast
Offers: 24 mugs
– 3 mugs Chex Gluten Free Oats
– 1/4 mug brown or demerara sugar, or to taste
– 3 cups water
– 3 mugs milk of option
– pinch salt
– Various chopped fruit, nuts, chocolate chips, or various other garnishes
1. Integrate the oats, sugar, water, milk, and salt in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce warm to cool and cook for 2-3 minutes, or to wanted consistency. Reserve to cool somewhat.
3. Spray two 12-cup muffin tins with food preparation spray and set out garnishes in bowls.
4. Split the cooked oatmeal in between the muffin cups, as well as leading each with desired garnishes.
5. Cover with cling wrap and also place in the fridge freezer for numerous hrs, or till frozen.
6. When iced up, the bulge of the muffin tins, releasing with a butter blade or little spatula, if required and cover in sandwich bags or cling wrap.
7. Get rid of a wanted number of mugs (one to three per serving) from the freezer the night before or day you intend to offer them.
8. Warm in the microwave for 1-2 minutes (longer if still frozen), and also mix in a little even more milk, if preferred.
Incoming search terms:
- DIY freezer oatmeal cups