These Baked Honey Mustard Poultry Tenders are the best weeknight dish that takes less than 30 minutes to prep as well as cook and also is kid-approved.
With summer season unwinding, this month’s Recipe Redux challenge is to obtain family members “back to the table” by showing one of our own family members favorite recipes. Throughout the summertime, the absence of regular, at the very least in our family members, implies a lot more versatility with supper times and also bed times. It’s wonderful on one hand, however likewise difficult to obtain back in the regular when the academic year begins, which is why fast dishes like these baked chicken tenders are an amazing remedy. And also this year we have BIG adjustments occurring with my oldest visiting preschool! Yikes! I think it’s going to take me a while to get made use of to that I have a kindergartner!
Regardless of whether it’s a college night or an active day, I LOVE to make dishes that take less compared to 30 minutes throughout and these hen tenders are no exemption. One of my households all-time preferred recipes are these Italian Baked Poultry Tenders. So obviously I have tried coming up with different recipes using the very same concept of the “crispy” yet still “baked” discipline.
I actually purchased the dipping sauce believing it would certainly be an excellent “dipping” sauce considering that I like anything with honey mustard taste. But also dietitians make errors by not reviewing the nourishment labels also carefully sometimes (at least I do when I’m hurrying via the supermarket with 3 kids in tow hoping to make it out without a tantrum). Let’s just claim I wouldn’t purchase it as a dipping sauce routinely (dietary content ineffective!).
So since I had actually already acquired it, I thought I’d find some means to still utilize it. That’s when I created the concept of watering the sauce down a bit as well as utilize it as a finish for hen tenders. Well, I was happily shocked when they ended up astonishingly great!
The lesson to be discovered is put in the time to review nutrition labels meticulously, particularly the serving portion (which is infrequently what you assume it ought to be!). And also if you acquire something and also understand later on that it’s not as healthy and balanced as you assumed, try to make use of less of it, or simply don’t buy it again. One container of dipping sauce isn’t really visiting make or break your health.
Baked Honey Mustard Hen Tenders.
1. 1 lb hen bust (I utilized eight 2 oz hen tenders).
2. 1 1/2 mugs whole wheat Panko crumbs.
3. 1/ 2 cup honey mustard dipping sauce.
4. 3 tablespoons water.
5. 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
6. 1 tsp onion powder.
7. 1 teaspoon dried out the parsley.
1. Preheat oven to 450 levels Fahrenheit.
2. Cover a superficial cookie sheet or jelly roll pan with lightweight aluminum foil. Area a steel air conditioning shelf in addition to the aluminum foil. Splash the air conditioning shelf with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil sprayer.
3. Stir the honey mustard dipping sauce and also water in a shallow dish.
4. In one more shallow dish integrate Panko crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, and parsley.
5. Dip each item of poultry into the honey mustard sauce, after that right into the Panko crumb mixture, layer the chicken completely.
6. Put poultry in the baking pan.
7. Cook for 15-18 minutes or until poultry is prepared completely (transforming poultry midway through).
8. Offer with your preferred dipping sauce.